CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Barnes and Noble trip....

I got this interesting book today at Barnes and Noble... its called Stiff. The Curious Life of Human Cadavers. By Mary Roach.

The quote on the book reads "One of the funniest and most unusual books of the year... Gross, educational, and unexpectedly sidesplitting." I think that is what captivated me the most, plus I glimpsed through the book and at the end it informs someone on how to donate their body to science, which I think is pretty cool.

I would donate my body to science. I don't think I would mind my body being out in a controlled wooded area being eaten by animals and bugs. Hell, it happens. Plus I wont need my body anymore, and then when I am all decomposed my relatives can have my bones back to bury somewhere. Cool beans right?

Yeah, that may have been a bit morbid, but its the truth.

I really enjoy listening to OneRepublic lately--- it keeps me feeling upbeat. Lately I have been feeling down slightly.

I did lose 23 pounds though-- so thats good :)

0 comments: