CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

roughly one more month to go!

Oh. My. Goodness. I am so excited. One more month of school (roughly) and then summer! No more roommates, no more cold, drafty, prison like apartment, no more strange mushroom smells outside, no more mennonites. I am so frikkin excited.


My roommate from hell, Liz, has unfriended me from facebook. Its about fucking time. Now I can trash the bitch all I want without feeling guilty.


I know this is horrible of me to say, but I really want to fuck something of her's up. (I'm sure she has messed with my shit before). I don't want to seem disgusting but I would love to like... wipe a booger on her door handle or something. Or spit in her milk.


I just really can't stand this girl. I thought I was an easy person to get along with but I guess I was totally wrong. lol. I still think I am easy to get along with, just don't piss me off.

0 comments: