CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

On a clear day baby, you can see tomorrow.

I just watched the movie "Jawbreaker". Such a good movie. I am in the mood to be amused, but there is no one around-- scratch that, the roommate is here, but I would rather talk to a wall.

Spring break went well, it made me more tired that I had started out being. I am still catching up on sleep. School is going well I guess, still not doing good in Biology but at this point it can seriously bite me.

I've gotten fatter (no surprise), so I can't really fit into my bridemaid's dress comfortably. Time to hit the gym everyday at school I guess-- lucky me.
Nothing really is going on... but a question

what is a friend?

if you know the answer please let me know.

0 comments: