CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 27, 2009

Chocolate gives me heartburn. :(

I feel like disappointed with life right now. I feel like I am stuck in a rut. There are so many things I have to accomplish this week and I don't feel like doing anything at all.

I have exams on tuesday, wednesday, and friday. I have to move everything out of my apartment on the 2nd. and I have to find a job for the summer. I feel like stressed out.

My family flies by me, I am just a rock in their path. No one really talks to me, if they do they are drunk. Its just a weird time. I am worried that once I am out of my apartment and home for the summer I am not going to have anywhere to go to just chill out by myself. At least now, here in my room at my apartment I can be by myself. At home everyone is up my ass.

Once I do get home its going to be me, cooking and cleaning all day long. My house is a mess, I help my boyfriend's mom out by cleaning her house (for money). And I cook like everyday. I am just sick of it. I want to be alone.

All I want is my mom, but she is 6 feet under in a grave decaying. FML. :(

0 comments: