CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Your voice is like a fire alarm.

Today I found out that I was accepted into the Art Education program at my school. Let me tell you, I am very excited. Now I have a major and I am no longer "undeclared" I also have a schedule picked out for next semester.

I am going to try to forget that I will have to take an extra year of college (I should be graduating in the spring of 2010.) But now it will be spring 2011.


Everyone thinks I am really young. Like a freshman, or even in highschool. I'm 20 yrs old dammit and almost a senior in college. FML.

I just got off the phone with my boyfriend (we just recently celebrated our 1 and a half years together on April 3rd). I told him that sometimes I hate his voice, and listening to him talk makes me want to smash my phone and then shoot myself. lol.


I love him.

0 comments: