CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Caramel apples for the G-rents.


We are cute, aren't we? Hehe.
Well today has been interesting so far. I woke up pretty late to my cat smacking me in the face with his paws, that wasn't too fun.

I was like.. okay the cat needs food... so I got dressed, did a load of laundry, went to the store. While I was at the store I thought, wow I am so close to my grandparents house, maybe I should visit them. Then I thought, man, maybe I should buy them something?

So I bought them both a caramel apple :)

Today my cousin is having a party at her house in New Jersey. I am going with my wonderful boyfriend. I am going to eat tons of food, because I can and then tomorrow I will start hardcore on my diet.

Fun times.

0 comments: