CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sometimes I wish I was a ninja....

Days like this one make me wish I was a ninja.

My boyfriend is Chuck Norris when it comes to tickle fights, and I always loose miserably. I wish I could be a ninja and finally get to his underarm/side of ribcage tickle weakness. But no, I fail.

Also, there is a fucking fruit fly that keeps trying to attack my face. I am not pleased, I just tried to kill it twice sitting here while writing this blog.

Today, I went to an Amish/Mennonite couple's house. They are hoarders obviously by the barn loads of junk they have accumulated in their backyard. However, I did manage to buy a hand for .50 cents, and a Hawaiian doll thinger mah-jig for .25 cents. :) it was a sweet deal.

I was going to buy a doll, cut off its arms and use it in my project but after picking up the doll and inspecting, I noticed bugs crawling on it. My mind immediately jump to the conclusion that they were beg bugs, freaked out, threw the doll down and got the hell out of there.

I can only imagine the bed bug infestation in my apartment that was built in the 70s. My goodness that would blow. My apartment is kind of freaking. For example, I ALWAYS hear someone walking on the roof, knocking on my wall (which is against an empty apartment), there is a crawlspace in the floor of my roommate's closet down stairs with a beer bottle in it. Just a bunch of random shit.

I am not going to class today because A.) I feel like I probably won't miss anymore of this class this semester. B.) I am sleepy. C.) I just really don't fucking feel like going D.) I bought that hand so I will be poppin' out amazing ceramic shit like no one's business! E.) I hate most of the people in that class. F.) I usually don't have a place to create work anyway, so I feel like it doesn't matter.

:)

Okay must sleep for an hour, then work on lesson plan stuff & journal.


STUPID FUCKING FRUIT FLY GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!!!

0 comments: