CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Its been a while...

I guess I haven't updated this in awhile...

Maybe there should be a recap? But I know what has been going on in my life so it is all fine, I got a new boyfriend who I absolutely love and want to marry.

5th year of college is going well so far, I actually should be writing a paper instead of updating my blogger, but whatever. I am trying to make this into a practice where I do this everyday, lets see if it sticks.

I cannot wait to get this paper finished (whenever I start it) and my other homework completed. I just look forward to weekends so much since school semi blows.

Also, I am on a diet so I am a complete bitch. Apparently I am not supposed to eat carbs, but I just had a handful of cheerios. haha. Well I guess I should stop cheating so all of my hard work pays off. I am just so hungry, being a fat chick on a diet where it is basically starving yourself is hard work. Its no bueno.

Class tonight from 6 to 8:50pm, at least I have the homework for that class done... lol.

Okies well....

0 comments: