CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Cable in only one room= bad idea.

Living with roommates is hard enough for me, seeing as though I can't stand to be around people half the time. I live with two other girls, and I am in college. We all have TV's in our rooms and dvd players.... but only the living room TV has cable.
Thats fine. Any other day that is completely fine. Every monday night since september I have been watching paranormal state on A&E at 10pm. Today my roommates decide to bring one of their DVD players out into the living room, to watch episodes of King of Queens. Fine, great, I like that show. But I don't like that show when I want to watch my show which is on at 10pm.
I tried not to say anything but I was becoming increasingly annoyed at the situation, because any other time, no one would be using that room besides me. They are both doing their homework too in that room now, while watching King of Queens.
They can't let me watch an hour of TV. seriously? wtf.
Last semester I had trouble with my one roommate Liz, I told her I wanted to box her because I couldn't stand her. This semester so far has been going pretty well, until tonight. I think after tonight the shit will hit the fan because, Liz is a bitch like that and she will make me living experience a living hell, just like she did all last semester.
I just needed somewhere to blog this. I can't express myself on facebook, or myspace because people I know, know the people I am bitching about... so that is definitely not a win win situation. okay, so I am off to study for an exam. I feel really frustrated right now.

1 comments:

Matu said...

Heya,

I know what you feel...I had to share tv with lots more people so most of the time I didnt get to watch what I wanted and sadly I was to young to do anything.

But I researched this a bit and found this link: http://www.ehow.com/how_2076416_split-cable-tv-line.html I hope it will help.(: