CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Even the soda will not keep me awake much longer.

So, since we have no water here in good ol' k-town, I've been drinking soda all day long. I presumed it would give me enough boost to read the 8 chapters I needed to read for my two exams tomorrow. I was wrong. I've been reading since about.... 2:30pm. I am finally done. In the meantime I had to make a paper mache sculpture, think about starting a painting, and wash some dishes. But for the most part I read, and studied. I hope my efforts pay off tomorrow (well today, at around 11am, and 3pm).
I am having problems, I think I have "seasonal depression" haha, I just get really fucked up during february for some reason, last year was really bad. I need to start/finish my art portfolio for school so I can finally get into my major, about.... 3 years late. :) It is due March 20, but... since I don't have that much time I need to get it in sooner, which means I need to produce artwork in a hurry. Which doesn't really happen for me since I have not motivated what-so-ever. Being turned down twice by this Art education program has really taken its toll. Sure, I want to try again and hopefully make it in, but I am so sick of failing, and failing over stupid mistakes.
When I was younger I used to be so afraid of failure that I wouldn't even try at all. But turns out, that isn't that way to go either because if you don't try, its also considered failing. haha. I am just sick of being turned down. Sick of people asking things of me, sick of living up to expectations. My sister is a screw up, and older than me. So basically I have to pull my weight, and hers.
I don't know, I honestly think february drives my mind crazy.

1 comments:

Matu said...

Yeah I know what you feel...I didnt try when I was younger also because I feared I would fail. Sometimes I still dont try because of that. I have been trying to find a job and been turnd down 3-4 times now .. and its really getting to me :/ and there are ofcourse jobs where I sent my cv but no answer...blah starting to feel really depressing.