CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Don't drink the water.

Ah, what a beautiful morning here in Kutztown, oh but wait... before you use the water to brush your teeth, you better boil it first. Yay for microorganisms living in the water!
Boil the water for-- doing dishes, making food, drinking purposes, brushing your teeth. etc. Fun stuff. My roommates decided yesterday to cook an abundant amount of food, but now all the dishes are taking over the counter. It will seriously be a cold day in hell before I wash their dishes, considering the fact that they wouldn't return the favor. lol.
I tried to buy food today that I didn't have to use dishes for, so I ended up buying ice pops, crackers, chips and cookies. Yum. I bought new bread because the bread I have is molding... but I feel bad for wasting it, I might go across the street and feed it to some unsuspecting birds.

1 comments:

Matu said...

:/ Boil water all the time.. man that sucks.
Seems like you have some really annoying roommates...maybe you can switch rooms or something.

Good luck ambushing birds with that bread..although I think pigeons will eat pretty much anything. :D